News From The Board
We have a full summer of events planned for everyone on some of the premier golf courses in the Houston Area. The courses are already booked and waiting for us to come and have a great time. All that we're missing right
now are a few more ladies to host the events. Hosting is a fun way to
give back to the organization and we've made it as simple and painless
as possible. Look at all that we have already done for you............
The Events Director has already completed the following:
- Picked out the courses
- Negotiated and signed all the contracts
- Paid all the deposits and will arrange to pay the final bill
- Determined how much money each event host receives for goodie bags and prizes
The Communications Director will send out all the emails and keep you posted on how many people have signed up.
So, you may be asking yourself, what is left for the Host (you) to do? Great question! Glad you asked!
As the host, YOU will:
- Decide the format of
the event - it can be a serious competition with handicap flights and
awards for the winners or it can be a fun scramble with strings for
putts and mulligans!!! It's all up to you. This is a chance to pick your favorite format!
- Decide on goodie bags, gifts and prizes - what do you think will be great goodies?
- Work with the golf course tournament pro on how you want things run and provide the course the final headcount - You are in charge!!
- And finally, you will want to grab a few friends to help you with all the other fun things like registration and handing out the goodies
It's Easy! So take a look at the Golf Events Tab and decide which event you would like to host. Once you have made your decision,
contact Pat Neal at email@example.com, the Events Director, to sign up for an event!!
See you on the golf course!!